Future of Shikikan Info-hub



Good Day EN players! Jdy204 here with some updates on the blog in a long time.

As many of you know, I have teamed up with Girls' Frontline Corner team since last November and I have focused most of my energy and effort to making sure that content created was highly polished and still helpful to playerbase. With that unfortunately Shikikan Info-hub has been on that back burner. I still try to update the information as i get time, but with recent changes in real life, it has been lacking.

So here is what I plan to do from now. Girls' Frontline Corner is going to be a main content site that will be up-to-date and Shikikan infohub will be a back-up storage site. This means 2 things: Yes, I will continue to upkeep the site and post content in a different format compared to one in GFC. However I will be posting contents few days or up to a week later than what is available in the other site.

This gives me more flexibility to edit and flush out guide and post near final version of guide here without having to work on fixing 2 guides simultaneously. This was especially rough on Arctic Warfare guide and 6N maps guide. I think week time is also short enough that if you are a person who prefer simpler layout for guide, I can still be of an assistance during the time when event is active.



Whew, this ended up lot more writing than I thought it was going to be... but I just want you to know that This blog will be still be around. Over the period of next few days I will continue to update and fix broken links and pages here and hopefully will be ready by Cube + campaign. The event that put this humble blog on the search engine.

Until next time~!



Sincerely,

JDY204

   

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the help you have provided and for me and other commanders out there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment